Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Fuck Quentin Tarantino

Just to give you a sense of who I like.

Guillermo Ariaga - 21 Gramms, The Three Bruials of Malquiadas Estrada, Amoros Peros

David Mamet - Glengarry Glenross, The Untouchables, Heist, Winslow Boy, Spanish Prisoner

William Goldman - Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid, Marathon Man, All The Presidents Men, The Princess Bride

Eric Roth -The Insider, Forrest Gump, Munich (as well as the Postman and Airport 79 but nobody's perfect)

There will be many more. I'm quite tired and struggling to come up with names but I thought I should give a sense of the people that inspire me. There's one writer, also a director, who I think is the single most overrated writer in about 20 years. I've cunningly hidden his name and just what I think of him somewhere in this post. See if you can find it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home