Thursday, June 22, 2006

Babysitting

My Dad is leaving my Mum for a few days to go to Germany, apparently there's some kind of sporting tournament taking place there. He's meeting my two brothers and they're going to see a couple of games. So my Mum asked me if I'd go home and keep her company for of Dad's away days. (See, I can use football teminology.) It should be nice, if a little intense. The inevitable clothes shopping trip is already planned. See what I mean? Always the baby. I'm nearly thirty years of age.

We don't spend a huge amount of time on our own which I know is very important to her. That's very important to me too, I always try and make alone time with family and friends. I'm also as nervous as her and the confidence issues are hers too. Many neurosis are shared... it's a sad day when you wake up and realise you have turned into your Mother! Bless her.

Anyway you'll have to wait for your Garreth fix for a few days. I feel like the last few posts have been getting stuff out of the way, important stuff to be sure, but setting the scene for what will hopefully be an interesting journey into the nature of scriptwriting and the way this particular scribe (I've always liked that word! And yes I do feel it's applicable to me!) works and is trying to get his stuff read. Aswell as going back to college. I need to figure out a way to let anyone who wants to actually read my work too. A friend of mine was helping me set up a website so I might get that ball moving again, put my work on it and put a link to it here.

Anyway time to go catch a flight. Stay safe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home